feedback pays

Back in June when Joelle and I met up with Ann Marie in Charlottesville, I had an unpleasant experience with Greyhound on my trip back to DC (the bus was an hour late, and the trip took an hour longer than scheduled, and the driver skipped my stop in DC, going straight to the Greyhound terminal). I don't usually bother complaining to companies, but for whatever reason, I decided fill out the feedback form on Greyhound's website. I didn't hear anything back from them, not even a generic email, until today, when I unexpectedly received a $30 voucher in the mail. Unfortunately, in case the term "travel voucher" was confusing to me, the not-so-fine print makes it clear ("NO REFUND VALUE - NON TRANSFERABLE. THIS IS NOT A CHECK!") that this means I'll actually have to ride Greyhound again if I want to take advantage of their offer.

Comments

Popular Posts