Boat Shop orientation trip

IMG_2691.JPG

Whew. The Boatshop is nonstop--there's hardly been a moment of free time. We're still in orientation right now, so that will change, but it's been a challenge--a fun challenge--to be interacting with people all day, every day. This picture is from our sailing/camping trip this weekend. It's not the best photo that I took, but it does show four of the five boats that we took out. We had two sailboats that each carried about five passengers. There was a motorboat to carry all of our gear, and two rowboats, a catspaw dinghy and a peapod, which were towed by the motorboat. We used the smaller boats to get between the sailboats and shore.

This is where I spent the first morning of the trip:

Where I spent my morning

More photos here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The photos are just beautiful; I can see why James loves Maine so. It looks like you had a wonderful camping excursion.

M
Jared said…
Absolutely gorgeous!
Anonymous said…
Oh boy, on to the next Sarah adventure! gh
zach said…
I'm jealous!

Popular Posts