Whoa, our suite threw a Halloween party, and people came, and it was fun. Considering that there are at most two extroverts among the seven of us, I'm pleased that it worked out. It was drinks and desserts, and my god there were a lot of desserts. Early on, when we were trying to figure out how many people to expect, there was some concern that we wouldn't have enough food. So I think everyone in the suite took whatever recipes they were planning to make, and made twice or three times as much of it. We could have catered two more parties with the leftovers. Our suite did a group costume theme this year, which was nice, because I have a hard time coming up with costumes on my own:

sevensins

Pride, Wrath (as in, The Grapes of--you can't see the angry faces drawn on the grapes), Sloth, Gluttony, Envy, Greed, and Lust.

And then Keoni gets a very honorable mention... I think the story is that Joelle was telling him about our Seven Deadly Sins idea, and Keoni got these mixed up with the Ten Commandments, resulting in a fantastic costume. Keoni, coveting his neighbor's ox:

neighborsox

This morning I went running with Ann Marie. I don't think I've run since junior high. So. That's about 9 years. I really need to exercise but lack the motivation, and Ann Marie is willing to force me to do it.

Tonight Simone and I are going to Central Square to visit Patrick and watch the screening of a movie he's been working on. I'm looking forward to seeing him again.

Comments

Popular Posts