Chilly

In a conversation with Dave recently, I realized that I've never actually taken my temperature except when I've already suspected that I had a fever. So out of curiosity, I've been taking my temperature twice a day for the past few weeks (and I plan to continue for at least a month, because I know it can vary). What I've found so far is that my average temperature is 97.6, with a low of 96.7 and a high of 97.8. So all those times when I suspected that I had a fever and went to school/work anyway after finding that my temperature was 99.2, I could have been spending the day in bed. Well. Good knowledge to have for future occasions.

My upcoming schedule:

Tonight: bake
Tomorrow night: bake and do laundry and pack
Friday night: take the train to Boston. Hopefully sleep. Arrive Saturday morning.
Saturday: ? and then alumni stuff
Sunday: commencement and then train back to DC. Hopefully (really hopefully) sleep. Arrive Monday morning, go straight to work. Workworkwork. And then... sleep.

Comments

Joelle said…
I run cold too. Only know because of all those years I spent at the Apheresis center, where they always commented.

Popular Posts