Southern Flying Squirrel

There is a flying squirrel living in (or at least visiting) the attic of the corn crib. It doesn't seem to be causing any trouble, so I think we can coexist for now. The mice definitely have to go though. My mom and I cleaned the corn crib pretty well and put out some traps, and have caught two so far. Anyone want to share successful bait ideas? So far we've used cheddar cheese and tootsie rolls. There's not too much new evidence of mice since we cleaned, but I'm sure they're still around, just waiting for their chance.

Some pictures on Flickr. Maybe longer posts in the future.

making vegan cookies

Comments

Joelle said…
Just get a cat. Bonus: keeps you warm at night. Also alerts you to the presence of the full moon.
Anonymous said…
Hi Sarah, Your cousin G and I just checked out your flickr pics. Good luck and lots of happiness to you in your very cool new adventure. gh

Popular Posts