I've laughed more in the past three hours than I have since, well, since I talked with Ann Marie earlier this week, but before that, I hadn't experienced good, uncontrollable laughter for a while.

Things to be thankful for:

  • Friends. I won't name them all, but I wouldn't be able to get through this semester without their care.
  • Hugs.
  • Walks in the snow at night, alone or accompanied.
  • Full moons.
  • Beautiful winter in New England, which I don't pay enough attention to.

    That's all that immediately comes to mind... but I've been feeling lately that I have a lot to be thankful for, and I should be more deliberate about remembering that.
  • Comments

    Anonymous said…
    I'm thankful for knowing you. :O)
    Sarah said…
    And I'm thankful for Jared, and Travis too (I suppose you guys would be included in the "friends" category...).

    Popular Posts