Weird dream last night. I was trying to go to some country (I seem to remember that it was in South America, but everyone spoke Chinese), but I had to pass through some security screening before I could leave the airport. The goal of the screening was to make sure that I was a communist. At one point, the lady informed me that she was going to do the "far wax" test, but she seemed uncertain about how to procede. I peeked at the paper she was reading from, and saw that it was a bad copy in which the lowest arm of the "e" in EAR was missing. I tactfully explained this, and then she got out some skewers, supposedly to test my ear wax. I made the mistake of explaining that in America, we have Q-tips with soft cotton for putting in ears, which might be better than pointy sticks. She got angry and accused me of being a capitalist, and then I woke up.

Comments

Popular Posts