Merry Christmas

This cracks me up.

(the comic is too wide to display very well in my blog, depending on which browser you use, so here's a link to it, if you prefer)



I think people who are offended by "Happy Holidays" are silly. And I think people who are offended by "Merry Christmas" are silly. Both are just expressions of goodwill that only the most twisted passive aggressive person would use to try to insult someone else. It's like when people say "God bless you" or "I'll be praying for you" to me. For a while this used to bother me a little bit, especially when it came from people who were aware of my beliefs (mostly lack of). But now I just figure that people express their care for me in ways consistent with their own beliefs, and I don't find that offensive at all.

Comments

Popular Posts