Pictures from home

Mom brought picked up several rolls of film today of photos taken throughout the past year. I wanted to scan some of them, but it turns out our printer/fax/scanner/copier kind of sucks at scanning, so sorry about the quality of the photos.

Evidence that I need to stay home and protect my cat:

taffy_swing

This is what happens when I leave my cat at home. They stick him in a bag and tie him to the swing. He's 18 years old!

taffy_2

And then, under Mom's approving eye, Taffy gets taken on rides like this. Quote from Mom: "Oh, he likes it."

Comments

Anonymous said…
Austin says, "Taffy really liked it. He wasn't scared at all. It improved his personality. And think, when I took him out, he wanted back in."
Now, there is more to the story. That morning, Austin was not feeling well, so my adorable neighbor offered to keep him while I went to work. Imagine, I returned for class and could not find them anywhere. The sick child and babysitter were playing with the cat. I do have to admit, Taffy appeared to be in a moment of Zen that is quite unlike him. He was calm and did not try to leave the bag.
We could experiment and see if his response is abnormal. Gather up Leo and the other 10 neighborhood cats and give it a try. Wear thick clothing.
See you soon!
paz,
Joy

Popular Posts