Hot Hot Heat

We have a little problem. It seems that all of the outlets on the second floor are on the same circuit, which can't handle three air conditioners running at once. I don't know why this wasn't a problem last summer, but it has definitely been a problem the last couple of days. Last night after the third trip to the circuit breaker box, I bit the bullet and turned off my air conditioner, but this is not my idea of a good solution. I really don't think we should have to draw straws every night for which two of us get heat stroke (the third floor has the same problem). But I doubt that FAS is going to really care about our plight enough to put in dedicated circuits, and I don't think they're obligated to. And the other option is... what? Stringing extension cords from the second and third floors down to the first?

Comments

Popular Posts