Science

it works.

The Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History has, among other things, an exhibit on evolution. It's not particularly large or in-depth, but it's a nice exhibit. How sad is it that I was surprised to find an exhibit on evolution in a natural history museum?

They had a drop box where kids could write comments on index cards. I posted pictures of some of them on Flickr. Some of my favorites were:

I dont like the fact that evolution is in the museum, but I guess I can't change that.... I guess....... I like the bats.

Don't belive in the Big Bang. explosions Destroy things. like your chance in going to heaven if u belive this Crap in this stuff!

I like the fact you have things on evolution in the museum, its also very fun. You couldn't possibly tell everyones creation story, me being 1 of over 500 tribes, there isn't just one story of creation. People need to quit taking it personal.


And my favorite, by far:

I <3 the Diatom

I <3 the Diatom

Comments

Popular Posts