the wig might have been backwards. or sideways?

Since moving to Norman, my parents always volunteer at the community Christmas dinner on Christmas day, and I tag along. The past several years we've helped with serving food, but this year we volunteered to help with the toys. After eating, the kids waited in line to get a photo with Santa, and then were allowed to choose two toys from the piles. My dad and I were asked to handle the printing of the Santa pictures. This was basically a fiasco--the printer was taking at least 5 minutes on each photo, and there was no way to change the quality settings. After about 12 photos, the ink cartridge ran out... eventually we gave up and just started asking people to write down their addresses so we could send them the photos. The photographer emailed the photos to me yesterday, and we had them printed and mailed. Now, I wasn't involved in the taking of these photos, but I have to say I'm a little surprised that no one tried to make Santa look a little more... respectable before taking all these photos. I mean, I ask you, would you trust this man with your child? Seriously.

creepy Santa

Comments

Anonymous said…
he's not about to let that baby go

Popular Posts