Sad

Did you know that when Harvey Mudd started, they accepted a few transfer students so that they could graduate a class immediately and start the accreditation process? I'm starting to think that's what Olin should have done. Or else we should have arranged it so like *one* student could graduate a semester early, and start the process then. The possibility that Teach for America will accept applicants without degrees from accredited schools is not looking good right now.

It might just be me, but up until about a year ago, I was under the impression that Olin would become accredited about 5 minutes after we graduated. I guess should have looked into that a little more closely. Not that it would have made me decide not to come. I just feel like it's really screwing me over right now.

Comments

Popular Posts