Oh man, I just wanted to take a nap before going out tonight, but on the other side of the thin door that joins our bedrooms, my housemate is practicing to host introductions to Landmark Forum (motto: "we are not a cult!") while he's on the phone with someone who is apparently saying "Good, good, now try it again only louder and with more inappropriate emphasis on random words!"

"I KNOW that both your time AND attention are yours and I want to thank you for GIVING them so generously. Thank you. THANK you."

"I TOLD you earlier that I would TELL you how to register and NOW I'm going to do THAT. So PLEASE look inside your SYLLABUS"

In happier news, the recipe that I was making last night said that mayonnaise could substitute for tahini, which surprisingly, worked quite well.

Comments

Popular Posts