Okay, just to be fair, today was a pretty good day. It's not all bad.

I've never used Visual Basic before, and have for the most part managed to avoid using it in the database, but there were a couple of things I wanted to do that required VB. So I found some forums and did some Google searches, and, using the tried and true "copy and paste" method, got some code working. I'm feeling pretty proud of myself right now.

Tomorrow morning Carolina is going to give her first English class to some of the other people in the office. I probably won't get involved, but I'm interested in how she'll run the class.

I think this weekend I'll go to the mall at Metrocentro. I swore I wouldn't go to such a consumeristic place, where the vast majority of Nicaraguans can't afford to buy anything... but... I need a little normality, and sadly, this is probably as close as I'm going to get.

Comments

Popular Posts