On my way to work this morning, I passed two middle-aged white men in business suits. Very common around here. But... they were holding hands! It made me really happy.

After work I decided to go to a book-signing at by Steven D. Levitt, co-author of Freakanomics. I looked up the store's address and saw that it was on the same street that I work on, so I decided to walk. I left work at 5:30, and arrived at the bookstore at 6:45. Maybe I should check the distances next time. It was a nice walk though. And the bookstore, Politics and Prose, seemed friendly. I'd like to go back there when it's not so crowded sometime. The talk was not very interesting, and I didn't buy the book.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I want to see men holding hands! :O( I just caught up on all your previous postings (I've been a bad blog reader as of late). I'm glad you like your job! E-mail me your new address so we can send stuff to you: jaredbud@cox.net

Love you!

Popular Posts