Ugh... I just found out from Li that shortly after she moved in, Ch came downstairs one day and was commenting to her about the subject lines of some of my emails. She asked him why he was looking at my email and he said he was just borrowing my computer... she assumed that I had given him permission, so she didn't say anything to me until now. I can't believe the nerve--to look at my email and then comment on it to another housemate.

Dammit, yes, I should have locked my computer, but I like trusting people. When D asks if I have any music by the Eels, I can say "sure, feel free to take it any time," and I don't have to accompany him upstairs to unlock my computer.

There's a lock guy coming tonight to install locks on our bedroom doors.

[edit] He just put on Imagine in his room. "imagine all the people.... sharing all the world..." Ha, yeah right. I want you out.

Comments

Kimble said…
oh dear. This all sounds like so much sadness. Aside from coming out to install locks or personally guard your possessions as a sentry, is there anything that would make you happier?

Not trusting people sucks, but the majority of people aren't like that. Promise.
Sarah said…
I'll be happier when he moves out. But the lock guy did come tonight and install a deadbolt in my door, so that makes me feel somewhat better.

But you shouldn't be worrying about me--you only have a few days of writing left!

Popular Posts