:-(

I made blueberry vinaigrette and as I was putting the jar in the fridge, I dropped it and the lid came off, splattering purple puree everywhere. A few drops got on the back of Liz's boyfriend's favorite shirt, and I don't think the stains are going to come out. I feel really bad... they keep saying that it's okay, accidents happen, but he's obviously sad about it.

... and I just finished cleaning what is hopefully the last of the blueberries off my eyebrow. It was a gory scene in the kitchen.

Comments

K.T. said…
I'm an Olin parent who occasionally reads the "Planet Olin" blogs. I saw your post about the blueberry stain on your friend's shirt, and wanted to give you a suggestion. If you spray the shirt with Spray and Wash and let it sit for a while, and then use Oxi Clean in the wash with your regular detergent, you might be able to get the stain out. I've been able to get some pretty bad stains out using this combination. Hope this helps!
Sarah said…
Thanks for the idea. I'll suggest it to Joe.

Popular Posts