I'm kind of helpless at resisting books. I suppose there are worse vices. Found a great used bookstore today and added to this summer's collection. Books I have read or will read this summer:
  • [ ]The Jaguar Smile by Salman Rushdie
  • [ ]Five Stories by Willa Cather
  • [ ]Before Hiroshima: The Confessions of Murayama Kazuo by Joshua Barkan
  • [ ]They Call Me Mad Dog! by Erika Lopez
  • [ ]Caramelo by Sandra Cisneros
  • [ ]Your Money or Your Life by Joe Dominguez and Vicki Robin
  • [ ]Song of Solomon by Toni Morrison
  • [x]Mountains Beyond Mountains by Tracy Kidder
  • [x]Embroideries by Marjane Satrapi
  • [x]Maus I by Art Spiegelman
  • [x]The Big U by Neal Stephenson
Plus whatever books Will has. Reading makes me happy.

Comments

Anonymous said…
We can trade Stephenson books the next time I see you...I hadn't heard of the Big U, but I do have Quicksilver (and Cryptonomicon, and Snowcrash, and I think I have the Diamond Age around here somewhere...)

Being with non-Olin people makes me miss my Olin friends. When can I come visit? Or can you visit? Or whatever...

Joles

Popular Posts