My landlord is getting the wall replaced in the bathroom, because it's been so badly damaged by the moisture. When I asked whether she was going to have a fan installed (thinking that otherwise the new wall will just get damaged too), she responded, "well, the moisture won't be a problem if you just leave the door open while you're showering." Right. This doesn't seem like a viable long term solution, but hey, since I'm the only one living in the apartment right now, no harm in leaving the door open, right? So this morning I'm in the shower and I hear voices in the apartment. The landlord is showing the repair guys what all needs to be fixed around the apartment. So I don't *really* have the apartment to myself, or any reasonable expectation of privacy.

This morning's project is prying open the painted-shut window in the bathroom so that this open-door method can be abandoned.

Comments

Popular Posts