Mostly photos, little text

The streetlight outside my window:
wait, wait...Light (Off) bang! blue!Light (Blue) slowly fade to...Light (Orange)
Repeat cycle ad infinitum. I'm getting used to it though.

My room more or less as it looks currently:
Still moving in
I still need to mount my shelves and obtain a more reliable desk. That's my excuse for the mess. But I think it's an improvement over what I started with:
ACbefore

And last, during an afternoon walking around town with Jalene, she took some pictures of me and edited them. Here are two of my favorites (posted with her permission):
blue
fuscia

Comments

Anonymous said…
In the photos taken by Jalene of you, where are you; what are you looking at?

Mom
Sarah said…
In the blue one, we were in an alley between two tall buildings. They both had these unusual round windows, so I was looking at the windows on the building opposite of the one in the picture. I don't remember where the other picture was taken.
Anonymous said…
wow those room pictures are an inspiration for the decorator in me; what a difference!

Popular Posts